Monday, September 21, 2009

Don't Push Me !

Don't push me so hard, don't push me so far

Don't cage me in, don't tie me down

Can we take a happy time have a drink and a laugh

Enjoy what we have and then leave it to the past

Cause I don't give a damn

Maybe you're the perfect man

That's not how this story goes

You can write me stupid for the results for my exam

Buy a essence of chicken, I prefer Brands

Cause I don't give a damn

Dear, you're the perfect man

That's not how this story goes, No !

Don't push, push me so hard

Don't push me so far no

And you're trying to be giving me a bitter pill

I can't fulfills, no !

Don't push me, don't push me, don't push me, don't push me down

Don't cage me in

Don't push me

I don't wanna be tied down

Don't push me so hard, yeah! don't push me so far, no !

Because My Life Is Cool

I never really tried to be positive

I'm too damn busy being negative

So focused on what I get

I never understand what it means to live

You know we all love to just comparing

But maybe we should try to rearrange

There's always someone who's got it worse than us

My life is so cool

oh yea ! from the different point of view~

We're all so busy trying to get ahead

God a pillow of fears when we go to bed

We're never satisfied

The grass is greener on the other side

We get distracted with our jealousy

Forget it's in our hands to stop the agony

Will you ever be content

On your side of the fence?

Maybe I'm the person who needs a second chance

Maybe you're the person who's never try to understand

Gotta remember we live what we choose

It's not what you say it's what you do

And the life you want

Is the life you have to make

Until the end, you're the devil ==

and I'm the angel O:)

edited from sweetbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment