Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tagged

Tagged by Babee~~
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
-Ice-cream =D
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
-Watching. Especially Horror movies, Funny movies,Cartoon (Naruto is great~)...
3. What kind of news do you read?
-Concern toward Celebrities, Education and Government News.
4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
-Still enjoy my life with my family and friends =), but I think I'll cry.
5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
-Nope. (David Archuleta can count?? Heehee :p Hope no people will beat me after read this..)
6. Do you feel loved in this world?
-Partially.. (I knew this world will still be wonderful , if everyday have people pass away, because there also everyday have new borns~~ 0:)
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-Myself.
-My family.
-My motivation to study.
-Friendship.
8. What do you feel like doing right now?
-Worried.( tomorrow I'll take the st.john exam from 9.00am till 5.00pm and the monthly test is coming~~ Oh no !!)
9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-Yes. (Wuahahaa~)
10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
-Personality
-Attitude
-Family background
-Appearance
-Study
11.List 5 things that you hate the most?
-Slander
-No manners
-Poker-face to me with I didn't do wrong thing.
-Compare
-Big mouth
12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
-Thanks God with motivation along the way in my life's
13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
-Yes. (Rawr~~)
14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-McDonald~~ I'm Lovin' it~~ Heehee XD
15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
-Happy.( Rich can earn but happy can not earn..)
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
-Should be more Brave~
17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
-My memories and learning in life.
18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
-Crush~ David Archuleta. ( I started to admired him was his's Acappella. Nice vocal. Well done, David~)
19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
-My way of treating peoples, I'm soft~~
20. Do you have a moment that you wanna be another person in life?
-Used to... used to when I'm under depression. ( agreed with Babee T___T)
Tagging:

-Nobuta

-MengHwal

-Thurn

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment