Friday, March 13, 2009

Tagged By Bit Bit XD

I love TAGGED


Name: Loveable Ju-an.
Sisters: 1 elder sister (21 years old).
Brothers: 2 brother (elder brother is 18 years old and little chubby brother is 9 years old).
Shoes size: 7.
Height: 164cm.
Where do you live: Taman Bukit Bendera, Mentakab Pahang.
Favourite drink: Nescafe, Cappucino
Favourite breakfast: Pancakes, cornflakes and milk.



Have you
Been on a plane: Yes, a small one where at Genting =D
Swam in the ocean: No, but had played the sea water.
Fallen asleep in school: No. I have my Nescafe at every morning =)
Broken someone's heart: Maybe , cause I'm loveable.
Fell of your chair: Yes.
Sat by all night waiting for someone to call: Nope.
Saved e-mails: Yes.
What is your room like: Ern... Full-filled with clothes!!!
What's right beside you: Television.
What's the last thing you ate: Rices.



Ever had
Chicken pox: Yes. When kindergarden, haha...
Sore throat: No.
Stiches: No.
Broken nose: No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes, hehe..
Like picnics: Yes. Cause I likes EAT!!!!
Who was the last person you danced with: Nope.
Last made you smile: Look at my chubby brother face.
You last yelled at: My chubby brother. Cause scold him to study 0:)



Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yes... My Sweetie Friends
Kissed anyone: No Comment.
Get sick: No.
Talked to an ex: No.
Miss someone: Yes..
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I won't. Scared.
What's under your bed: Mattress+mattress.
Who do you really hate: Nope. Cause I'm loveable =)
What time is it now: 1:54pm
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Nope.
Do you have any siblings: Yes.
Do you want children: Yea. I like Children.
Do you smile often: Aiyo. Sure lar, cause I'm loveable juan.
Do you like your handwriting: Yea. It's neatly and beauty.
Are your toenails painted: Used to, but polish dy.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Nope, but I sleep with chubby brother.
What color shirt are you wearing: Blue.
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Shopping with Nobuta, wuahaha!!
I can't wait to: Slim++
When did you cry last: Sigh... At school..
Are you a friendly person: Sure la!!! wuahaha..
Do you have any pets: Nope.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Shhh...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: Yes. Congratulation to both of them =)
Do you sleep with the TV on: Yes. I'm easily fall asleep, hohoho~~
What are you doing now: Typing lar...
Can you handle the truth: I need times.
Are you closer to mother or father: Mum lor.(both also close lar)
How many people can you say you've really loved: Many wor...
Do you eat healthily: Har.. As you know, I'm a junk foods lover T__T ler..
Have you ever cried because something someone said to you: No. Just angry.(except my family members)
How often do you go to church: 2 times
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: My sweetie friends =)
Are you confident: Depends.( except Maths T___T)



THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
- studying at primary school
- study hard
- gain the 1st place in class when standard 5 to 6.
- gain 5A's 2B in UPSR.
- gain teachers loves.
- as a monitor when standard 5 and form 1.
- gain 7A's 1C in PMR.
- zaman kegelapan when form 4.
- suck result when form 5.
- do things without seriousness.



THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
- Hardworking++
- seriousness++



5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
- Taman Suphia
- Taman Bahagia
- Taman Bukit Bendera
- ...
- ...



TAG
- Nobuta
- Tze Thurn
- Jas
- Meng Hawl

(who didn't do the tagged I'll full-filled his/her ChatBox!!!!)


Bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment