Thursday, April 30, 2009

Final Fantasy Lover (L)

As a Final Fantasy lover, I definitely will fall in love within no matter it is in movies or games mode~~


I already game over the Final Fantasy VII , VIII , IX , X-2 ~~ But among those series, I more like the Final Fantasy VIII and I also had replay it so many time~~ Or should I say I like Square's company games?? :)


Do anybody watch the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children? It's so awesome~~ And now 2009 the Square Enix want to publish the new series Final Fantasy XIII !!!!! Oh, great ~~ Hope it will publish like a movie mode. Anyone can tell me this ??




Final Fantasy XIII



Logo







Main Character; Noctis Lucis Caelum ( so handsome :D )


p/s: Sigh~~unfortunately, this game was published in PS3 and Xbox only :(



Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment